Here is a 20-step guide on how to take a screenshot on a Motorola smartphone:
(1) Locate the volume down button and the power button on your Motorola smartphone.
(2) Navigate to the screen or app that you want to take a screenshot of.
(3) Press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
(4) Keep holding the buttons until you hear a camera shutter sound or see a visual indication that the screenshot has been captured.
(5) Release the buttons.
(6) The screenshot will now be saved to your device’s Gallery app or Photos app.
(7) Open the Gallery app or Photos app.
(8) Scroll through the images until you find the screenshot you just took.
(9) Tap on the screenshot to open it.
(10) You can now view the screenshot in full screen.
(11) If you want to share the screenshot, tap on the share icon.
(12) Select the method of sharing that you prefer, such as email, text message, or social media.
(13) Enter the recipient’s information, if necessary.
(14) Add a message, if desired.
(15) Tap on the send or share button.
(16) Wait for the screenshot to be sent or shared.
(17) If you want to edit the screenshot, tap on the edit icon.
(18) Use the editing tools to make any desired changes to the screenshot.
(19) Tap on the save button to save the edited screenshot.
(20) The edited screenshot will now be saved to your device’s Gallery app or Photos app.
These steps should be applicable to most Motorola smartphones, but the specific steps may vary slightly depending on your device model and software version.